Dallas Diocese Speaker Requirements
Speakers from within our parish
1) Our Pastor’s approval
2) Evidence the speaker is Safe Environment cleared
Speakers from within the Dallas Diocese:
1) A letter of suitability from the speaker’s pastor
2) Evidence that they are Safe Environment cleared
Speakers from outside of the Dallas Diocese:
All outside-the-diocese speakers, religious or lay, must receive approval from the diocese each time they speak, even if he/she has spoken previously at the parish.
1) A letter of suitability from the speaker’s pastor, superior, or bishop that is dated no earlier than 6 weeks prior to the speaking event. The diocese is very particular about the date and will not accept a letter with a date that is further out.
2) An email noting the title of the speaker’s talk
3) Evidence that the speaker is either Safe Environment cleared or has passed a background check.
All documents, for speakers within or from without the diocese, need to be sent directly by the speaker or event coordinator to email@example.com for processing.