Are you new to Mater Dei? The Welcome Team invites all visitors and parishioners new and old to come talk outside the entrance to the church on the last Sunday of each month. If you want to meet other parishioners and get more involved at Mater Dei or you have questions about the parish, the Latin Mass, or Catholicism, please stop by or contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mater Dei Catholic Parish is a personal parish within the Catholic Diocese of Dallas established in July 2009 to provide spiritual and pastoral care to those Catholics who desire to worship using the liturgical books in force in 1962. If you would like to register at our parish and become a parishioner at Mater Dei, please submit your information via our new online registration software.
Use ParishSoft’s “My Own Church” website to register online or update your church records for your family and individual family members. Those changes, once approved by a church staff member, will electronically update your church’s database. And you can do it all without paper forms or phone calls to the parish office.
Step 1: Register with the ConnectNow My Own Church Website
Individual church members without an existing login must first register for a User Name and Password to access the My Own Church website. To register for the site:
- Click on the button below to be taken to the registration page.
- Click the New User link and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- Select the organization/church of “Mater Dei Latin Mass Community, Irving” when registering.
Step 2: Register your family member information
- After you have submitted your New User registration, the Mater Dei Parish secretary will need to approve your user account. Once approved, you will be able to enter all of your family member information by logging into the website and following the instructions at the prompts.
- For detailed instructions on how to complete the registration process, please see the My Own Church User Guide for Church Members.
For more information and technical assistance
For any questions or technical issues, please contact the parish secretary by calling (972) 438-7600 or emailing email@example.com.